Coffee recipe: Pork loin in coffee
For my small weekly coffee recipe, I decided to offer you this time the recipe of a main dish where you can find coffee. This will change desserts and cupcakes that I usually present. Behind this recipe, we find a partnership between Illy cafes and cook David Toutain. The realization of this dish is of a difficulty level “easy”. Little tip: To help you, watch the short video of the cook David Toutain. He gives advice and guidance to help you.
Table of contents (Table des matières)
- ½ Farm Pork Loin
- 100 ml cream
- 1 Espresso Coffee
- 100g of half-salt butter
- Vegetable broth
- 20 pieces of artichokes
- of chives
To help you, I found a small video. There are some interesting tips in the video.
- Cut the spine into pieces (each piece should make about 200g)
- Frying Loin pieces
- Get rid of the meat from the frying pan and let the juice stand for a few minutes
- Deglaze the frying pan with coffee, reduce
- Add the cream and make it shrink again
- Add vegetable broth, season and butter
- Book All (Warm)
- Brush the vegetables taking care to keep the skin
- Bake in foil at 160 °c for a good 40en of minutes
- Collect the pulp, then mix with a little butter and chopped chives
- Frying the skin
Then? What do you think of this dish? Pretty good no?